Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kpop CREW

Hey guys! This is my absolute first time blogging, so please enjoy and no hate please. Of course, I love Kpop, so...that explains a lot of things.

                                  
   

                                  





  tumblr.com
So I was just listening to some Teen Top, SHINee, and B.A.P., and all of a sudden, I thought of something a little weird. But then again, I'm a little weird. Aren't we all?

This is what I thought: "If I had a crew of Kpop guys as BFFs, which group would it be?" It goes along with the whole Boys Over Flowers theme. I finally came to a conclusion, and my crew is most DEFINITELY Teen Top. I mean, I love each of their personalities, and who doesn't love L. Joe?

Ok so maybe I like B2ST too. And SHINee. And B.A.P.. Deciding is too hard :( I love them ALL.


So here's the topic for today. If you had a a Kpop band as your crew, which one would it be?

A little extra incentive ;D - Best post wins Follower of the Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment